Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Talk About a Resolution....

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” 
Corrie ten Boom
from Clippings from My Notebook



It seems harder this New Year's day to see the bright future




To make the big plans


To resolve to do the great things

To get going!



Maybe that is ok



Perhaps it is enough 

-No...more than enough

 perhaps it is important this year


To keep the light burning


The music playing

Perhaps it is more important

that I see (really see) the people around me


And that I taste and feel the here and now
 That is my plan
That is my resolution
and that is poetiquejustis
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
    blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Psalm 34:8