Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Water Remembers; The Water Reminds


 All water has a perfect memory and is forever trying 
to get back to where it was
Toni Morrison

I wish you could hear the sound outside my window

It is a flowing brook that glides over waterfalls

It is always there for me
and I sometimes dream that I can float away upon it

Or that it is a dear friend that only has nice things to say

It is a man-made brook

But some how that makes it all the better
















                                                                How lovely to know that in a world
                                                                     where people go out of their way




to make you sad


to make war


to accuse and confuse
In a world that makes all that


There was a man who made a brook

that glided over waterfalls
and only says that which is lovely
and that's poetiquejustis
As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God
Psalm 42:1