Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Step In Time

I have willed to go forward
and have not gone beyond the borders 
of my grace
Saniya Salih


I am of an age where people seem to stop going forward



I decline the offer to sit still

To speak of my world in memories


I also decline the offer to rush through each moment 


As though it were going to melt like ice cream on a summer day

For the hours that are consumed by idelness

hold no more grace
than those that are tossed aside in haste


Grace abides in neither
                                                                and grace is what I choose
and that's poetiquejustis

She is clothed with strength and dignity,
    and she laughs without fear of the future.
Proverbs 31:25