Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It Is Required...



 I have been trying for some time to develop a lifestyle
that does not not require my presence
Gary Trudeau




When I was a little girl my family moved to Europe


I had to leave my home

 and my swing

and my dog
 And life required that I learn about loss
So I learned about loss

When I was a young woman

I had children

Who needed me for everything
and life  required of me that I learn to love
So I learned about love

                                                           Now that I am older
                                                          Life is requiring of me
                                                          that I learn ...simply learn...

So...I will learn
And that is poetiquejustis

Mankind, He has told you what is good and what it is the LORD requires of you: to act justly, to love faithfulness, and to walk humbly with your God
Micah 6:8