Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, January 11, 2014

Nuts!

“Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough.” 
George Washington Carver


You have to believe this from a man
who found 300 uses for a peanut
First we must learn to care about learning





Then we learn to dare to go deeper
taking our own journey 

We learn when we want to join  something to our souls
                                                  I am not as certain we learn when
                                                 we focus only on grades and assessments



Granted....
I can be a nut about learning
But then again, I am in very good company
Just something to think about 
when you have your next 
peanut butter and jelly sandwich..
and that's poetiquejustis
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, 
and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. 
Proverbs 18:15