Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, January 5, 2014

Let It Flow

Some people think I am out of the game
I am just getting started
Carmelo Anthony


I write with a fountain pen.


When it works, it is a thing of beauty

But when it does not.....


It is just plain work work


Putting in a new cartridge is always a task


there are times
You have to cajole the pen


Finesse the cartridge


Drag it across the paper until the ink starts to flow


But once it does

There is nothing like writing with a fountain pen

Life is like choosing to write with a fountain pen
A new venture 
A new plan
A new idea
A new you
can be a bit of work
Getting started takes a little longer

Feels a little harder


Makes us consider caving to a compromise


Don't do it!


Press on
You are worth the effort
Your plans and ideas are worth the efffort
and you ARE still in the game

And that's poetiquejustis
We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, 
so that what you hope for may be fully realized