Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, January 23, 2014

Later for that!

Draw a crazy picture
Write a nutty poem
Sing a mumble-gumble song
Whistle through a comb

Shel Silverstein
A Light in the Attic



Sometimes people ask me when I'm going to grow up



I tell them I don't think I will 
As I don't see that there's any percentage in it



Grownups think they know everything



They forget how to play



they are so busy getting things from the world




they forget to put things back in
That does not sound like a lot of fun to me...
How about you?
 
so today
let's listen to Shel and...

"Do a loony goony dance

across the kitchen floor
Put something silly in the world

That' ain't been there before"
and that's poetiquejustis

The greatest in the Kingdom of heaven 
is the one who humbles himself and becomes like this child.
Matthew 18:4