Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, January 3, 2014

In Deed

You will not find poetry anywhere
unless you bring some of it with you
Joseph Joubert



At journey's end




Or fair beginning



In the morning dew of tomorrow



Or the driving rain of today


There is a rhyme to be found
A verse to be spoken
A poem to be written 
by the pen of your life
on the pages of your time
(far greater than the boundaries 
of the written page!)

In the language of your dreams

and from your desire to bring it to life
your poem will appear
 
"But I am no poet"
Of course you are.
Poetry is not about the words you speak
But rather about the deeds you do
Your poem are your ideas that become your deeds
Now go!
Give energy to your ideas
 
and your poem will write itself
and that's poetiquejustis
But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith
without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds
James 2:18