Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, January 21, 2014

While You Were Meeting...



I like living
Agatha Christy

 
 
 
 
 
I came across that quote moments before  one of those mind numbing meetings

One that promised to be filled with all the synthetic minutiae

assembled by those who assemble such things

 
 
And then
make you meet about them

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 My eyes looked focused on the data
 

 But my heart was elsewhere- 


I was rolling in with waves on Maui







I was following a butterfly across a field in Provence

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was sipping rich, thick cocoa in Rome

 
 
 
 I went to so many beautiful places
while  the meeting went on
and on
and 
on
 
I like living

And not a meeting in the world

 
 
Is going to stop me from being alive
somewhere
And that's poetiquejustis
 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Colossians 3:2