Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Once Upon Your Time

I hope I did not bore you too much with my life story
Elvis Presley


Sit down for a minute and tell me your story-
Stories of where you have been and what you have done
Stories of who you are and who you will be

Of course you have a story!


Yes- you with the clouds in your eyes

and the wistful stare


Did  you think when you were young that  your story would never begin?


Do you think now that your stories are all behind you?



Or do you think your story
 has come to an end?    No!  
You are the words   
You are the dreams     
You are the stories!
                                                     Today, tell yourself a wonderful story
and then live it!
and that's poetiquejustis


In the beginning was the Word, 
and the Word was with God, 
and the Word was God.
John 1:1