Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Addressing Life



I live in a State that is not on any map.

It has no boundaries…no borders…no flag.

I live in

The State of Wonder.

When I was a kid,

I would Wonder about the thunder in the sky

Now, I Wonder about the thunder in people’s eyes

When I was a kid, I would Wonder what was for dinner

Now, I wonder why

so many people go hungry

for so many different things



I used to Wonder who I would be when I grew up

I still Wonder about that

.

I Wonder about you

I Wonder about me

I still Wonder about tomorrow,

But not as much as I used to….

I never Wonder about yesterday at all.

I Wonder why…..

Anyhow…that is where I live-

in The State of Wonder

and that's poetiquejustis