Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, September 8, 2011

Soul-er Energy



A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows

Francis of Assisi

You have met this person

I know you have

Someone who has created an island of peace around themselves

Coming in to their presence is like coming in to safe harbor

Resting for a moment on the shores of gentleness

It is not that they are not busy-

Usually they are busier than most because they do not waste the energy of their soul

on being critical or unkind

Today, when people see me

I want to be that instrument of peace that Francis of Assisi also spoke about

I want to be that single sunbeam

Don't you?

Together, we can chase away so many clouds!

And that's poetiquejustis