Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, September 22, 2011

Keeping the World in Stitches

All my scattering moments are taken up with my needle.
~Ellen Birdseye Wheaton, 1851



Yesterday, I read about a woman who has made random acts of kindness her hobby

She leaves $5 Starbucks cards at bus stops

Or chalks kind messages on the sidewalks of schools to make kids smile

Just little things like that

Now, when there are people out there trying to broker world peace,

that may not seem like much

But it is

Oh, yes it is.

I do cross stitch, so this is how I see it.

Each day is a piece of cloth with tiny little holes in it



One by one, you begin to fill up the holes with pieces of colorful kind acts

Where there was a hole in someone’s heart,Add Image

Now there is beauty


So look sharp, and thread your day

You are going to make a difference!

And that’s poetiquejustis