Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today I am a Be Leaver

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Lewis Carroll


Gathering thoughts

Like leaves in a basket

Piles and piles of thoughts



Thoughts that have fallen from my tree
and yours
and some thoughts that have blown in from far away


Some are bright and beautiful
and some are sad


some may need a little work




And there are times it feels that the thoughts are all gone

Ah!
A fresh breeze comes through
and once more
thoughts are falling all around!
Gather your thoughts!
They make a nice place for friends to play

Or warm the autumn night
Gather your thoughts
and give them a home



and that's poetiquejustis