Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Tale of the Crumbled Cookie

How the cookie crumbles....
Crunch crunch crunch
Crumbled cookies underfoot
Crumbled cookies falling from the sky

Why does the cookie crumble?

Who says the cookie has to crumble?

Where did all these crumbled cookies come from, anyhow?

Cookies that someone crumbled for me
Or
Cookies I grabbed in both my hands and carelessly turned
in to crumbs
That's the way the cookie crumbles?
OK

Now what?

What to do with all the crumbled cookies....



Well, you can

Sweep them all away in to the cosmic cookie crumb never to be seen again?




Cry over the crumbly remains as they mingle with all that spilled milk?


Or


Perhaps you would rather

Build a cookie crumb castle in the air?
Or have some friends in for a crumbly feast



They are your crumbled cookies, after all.

You choose
And that's poetiquejustis

Picture of Sweeper by Andrew Antoni