Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello, My Friend, Hello.








Did you ever stop to think about the “O” at the end of Hello
I have been. For two days now.

You, on the other hand, probably have more on your mind than letters- but there you have it



a peek in to my mind....


But back to Hello.





I have decided that the O reminds me of a porthole.
When you say "hello" you open a window between your journey and someone else's journey
And it reminds me of a life preserver- one that keeps both of you from sinking in to the masses unnoticed.




Just a simple "hello" can do all of that.
Amazing!


You have to be a little bit brave to throw out those "O's", but then again as the saying goes, the life you save may be your own.
Today, I want make those connections-


toss out as many of those life preservers as I can
I want to be a little bit brave

I want to be open enough to say a simple "hello"
Let me start with you!

Hello, My Friend
So go!

Say hello to someone.
Say hello to everyone.
Fill up the sea of life around you with those life preservers.
And that's Poetiquejustis