Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, July 17, 2011

Way Beyond Myself


Oh the way we build our empires hoping to impress our friends
We've forgotten how to inspire those who fall to rise again

The Newsboys

When I began writing this blog- which is actually the sister of one that I have done for a newspaper for a few years- I was just hoping to help “brand” poetiquejustis for other projects I am working on.

You know, like everyone else, I read "Guerrilla Marketing".....

Then I started getting these emails from people:

"I sent this to my…..it really helped him"

"That was just what I needed to hear today….thank you."

So many people who just needed a bit of encouragement

My whole focus changed- way beyond myself.

What a freedom!

Each morning, as I look for the words, now I hope it will be a blessing to someone.

Anyone.

Today, I hope it is you as

we go way beyond ourselves

And that's Poetiquejustis