Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, July 14, 2011

Now You See It

When I woke this morning, I had me a big surprise

I’m looking at the same old world but seeing with brand new eyes

And now I wonder what took me so long

Seeing what’s right instead of what wrong

You want to know why?

I wasn’t using my brand new eyes.

Written by: Doug MacLeod. Blues Singer


Do you know someone that when you tell them about a plan or an idea their eyes go in to scan mode to find the flaws,

the problems,

the “what-ifs”

and the “yea, buts…”

Then you may want to heed MacLeod’s advice and tell ehem

” get you some brand new eyes!”

Are they looking for the downside,

the dark side,

the flip side?

Then tell them “ get you some brand new eyes!”

and

“Start seeing what’s right, instead of what’s wrong!”

McLeod says he has a handle on a simple truth- and he does.
"How you see life’s how life sees you!"

Now, go!

Tell them:

“Get you some brand new eyes!”

And that’s Poetiquejustis.