Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, July 22, 2011

Tired?

“I don’t want to get my hopes up”

Not an option!

Trying to accomplish anything without inflating your hopes

is like trying to drive with flat tires

You may be revving the engine,

but you are not going to get anywhere.

Sure- you will avoid a blowout- flat tires do not blow out.

But neither do they carry

you very far.

……Hope is the air in your tires-

….. The wind beneath your

wings-

…..The gust that billows the sail.

So go….

If you are stuck in a rut,

a moment

or a morass of indecision- risk the blowout!

It is better than sitting there and rusting!


Inhale that hope

and push on

and that's poetiquejustis


Font size
Bold Italic
Text Color
Link
Align Left Align Center Align Right Justify Full
Numbered List Bulleted List Blockquote
Check Spelling