Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ancora Impari....

Ancora Impari…yet I am learning

Michelangelo at 87

Henry Ford said anyone who has stopped learning is old, whether they are 20 or 80.

Do you want to know what I have learned recently?

I have learned that you cannot point your finger if your hands are folded in prayer….

I have found that there is no correlation between faith in God and faith in a political party.

I have learned that if you reach out to help others, you are never alone

I have learned that being happy is a choice you make moment by moment

and that being unhappy is a waste of the precious time of life

And I have learned that every moment of life is precious.

I have learned that I do not have to know every thing....but that I want to

I have learned to count calories and blessings

I have learned from books, people, mistakes, victories, and pets.

I have learned to ask God for wisdom, believe I have received it, and then to act.

I have learned from saints and sinners and, as is usually the case, those who are both.

I have learned that I am both a saint and a sinner.

I have learned that we are all making this journey and would just like a smile from the passers-by.

I have learned to love.

Ancora impari.....

And that's poetiquejustis.