Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, August 8, 2011

When the Worm Can't Turn


Justify Full
Numbered List Bulleted List Blockquote
I have never understood the girlie-girl reaction of “ooo-yuk” about worms


When I was a kid and my dad was gardening, I would stay one step ahead of the hoe to move worms to safety

Somehow, I knew that even though their lives were small, they had someplace they wanted to be and they just needed a little help to get there



Even today I admit, when I am out walking and I see one of the little critters who is struggling across dry concrete I stop and move it on to the grass.


There have been people in my life that have done that for me.

When I have been stuck in a moment or a dry patch of life


They come along side and gently lift me out of myself and they never say "ooo-yuk" when my dreams are halfway across the road, and suddenly run out of momentum.



So, go!

Keep your eyes and your heart open today for someone who is trying to make it to the other side of their dream- give them a lift.

And if it is you....let me give you hand


And that's poetiquejustis