Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, August 27, 2011


~ Trust opens up new and unimagined possibilities. ~


Robert C. Solomon

If we are wise, we trust in God.

If we are fortunate, we have around us those whom we can trust with our hearts.

If we want to pull our feet from the concrete of yesterday before it hardens and leaves us there

we must trust ourselves


Emerson said: Do not be timid or squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.


Today, the experiment begins

Our motto?

I can do that

Go ahead

Give life a try

Leave no possibility unimagined


Why should you?

It is your life- your experiment.

Learn

Believe

Live

You want people to trust you
but first
you have to

Trust in yourself

No one is going to have confidence in you if I do not believe in yourself

Trust in yourself

You will not let yourself down

I trust you.

And that's poetiquejustis