Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, August 22, 2011

The Rainy Day People

Game Called Because of Rain
Norman Rockwell

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.

Johnny Nash



Nothing wrong with a little rain- it clears the air,
waters the ground
and gives you a great excuse to stay inside and read
without feeling as though you should be out and about.

A little rain in life is all right as well, I think

It makes me appreciate the sunny spots of friends
The fresh winds of kindness
The unexpected rainbows of love and laughter


when the clouds disappear

You can always tell the people who have come through the storms-
They are a little softer around the edges
Less quick to judge
More eager to help


The lyricists Kenney and Sheppard said it well:
I made it through the rain and found myself respected By the others who
Got rained on too
and made it through....


I do very respect you, my rainy day friend.
You have made it through so many times,
And will again

And that's poetiquejustis