Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Collection

Some people collect fine art




Others collect stamps





Me?

I seem to spend a lot of time collecting myself.

I mean....

I am always leaving little bits of me everywhere….

On the Internet

In meetings

On little scraps of paper pinned to the mirror or the front of the refrigerator....

"remember this.....buy that...go here....be there..."

I am scattered about in conversations - some meaningless and some with far too much meaning...

..... in the planning and forgetting to plan

Like leaves blown from a tree








Eventually, I just need to ….collect myself.

Put me back together


Do you ever feel that

way?

Colorful and fun, but blown about by all the things you want and need and should and are trying to be?

It happens to all of us I think.

So go…..

Collect yourself


Find the bits and pieces of you that have been strewn about the universe

Find the quiet moments to gather you up. You will be stronger. You will be you. You will be happy to see you again.


And that's poetiquejustis