Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, November 24, 2011

Affection Confection


Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever 
solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
C S Lewis



Life without affection is like cake without the icing
It may look good,
but when you get right down to it
It is just a bunch of crumbs 

with no real reason to stay together
 
Cake needs icing


just like life needs hugs



Cakes need filling


 Just like life needs kisses

The fact is....
Life without affection
is just flat

and you deserve a life that is anything but flat!
You deserve
A seven layer- cream filled- iced top- to-bottom life
To quote Audrey Hepburn

"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me. "

I say this all with great affection

and that's poetiquejustis