Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Cutting Edge

If truth is beauty,
how come no one has their hair done in a library? 
~Lily Tomlin
For a while, 
I was having my hair cut by this really great stylist

I mean, she could style with the best of them

But I stopped going to her


She was just too


Everything was a


Everyone was a problem


Let's face it....
Angry people are not a lot of fun

And angry  people who are cutting your hair are even less fun

 In fact,
And they are just plain scary!


Nothing says panic better than an out of control person waving scissors around your head!

So, you got to ask yourself....
Are you waving “scissors” around your life?


Cutting the air with the negative…


trimming the sunny day with a sour look?

Tell you what....
Let's all step away from the scissors....



And brush up on our “nice”


Nice is in style

 Coco Chanel said:

fashion fades. only style remains

and you, my friend, have style!

and that's poetiquejustis