It is good to rub and polish our brain against that of others.
Michel de Montaigne
Some people are going to rub you the wrong way
They get your back up
Your feather’s ruffled
And who wants to walk around like that?
Consider it an invitation to a spa
Since it is going to happen anyway-
you may as well put it to good use
a treatment for the psyche
Use the “rub” to get rid of a callous on your heart
Or a dry patch in your soul
Just think of it as life’s little loofas
a spa time for the soul
and suddenly....there is peace
Prayer of Francis of Assisi
- Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
- Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
- Where there is injury, pardon.
- Where there is doubt, faith.
- Where there is despair, hope.
- Where there is darkness, light.
- Where there is sadness, joy.
and that's poetiquejustis