Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let's Not Go There....

                     Establishing goals is all right if you don't let them deprive you of interesting detours.
 Doug Larson


I really do not want to do it

I do not want to do Monday

In fact......

I have taken a long hard look at the work week ahead-
all five days
and I just 
do not want to go there!
Nope....not me....do NOT want to go there!

I need a detour!

to anywhere!!

I need to take a running leap and land on next Saturday!

I need a week long snow day!

I need Superman to fly me to the other side of Friday….


I need some options here!

OK…..I am waiting!

Now, get me outta here!

Detour?

Superman?

Anybody?

I didn’t think so….

I know….I know….
I can hear the “better me”


"press on smartly….."

"Let a smile be your umbrella….."

"Refuse to be overwhelmed…"

(Oh heck! this is working!)
Darn!
I can do this!  
What's  five days?

I can do five days standing on my head!

Head for home, Superman….
I got this one….


And that’s poetiquejustis