Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How Can I Say This?


Writing is an act of faith, not a trick of grammar. 
E B White


I talk to a lot of people who have great ideas
 and want to be writers
but they are afraid of the grammar grouches
That makes me sad!
So much to share, but they do not think their clothes are dressed for the occasion!


Kicking around ideas  should not been putting on your Sunday go to meetin' clothes



We say, come as you are! 

We are Ignoring the grammar, spelling and syntax  fashion police who make us afraid to write or speak!


Go ahead! Give the world your thoughts!  We want to hear what you have to say!

Don't worry!


We will see past the typos 


And with you will 
to what you have to say beneath it all



Today, we are firing all of life’s editors and critics

 We will pick our fonts to suit our phrases!


And be bold when when choose to be bold


We are throwing out the emotional erasers




and the editorial white out 




Today, we are dressing up our words in comfy jeans and sneakers


And leaving the fancy pants to someone else


Today, we are occupying our sentences and going back to when holding a pencil was fun!


 Are you with me?
And that's poetiquejustis