Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, November 17, 2011

Does This Jog Your Mind?

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. 
This makes it hard to plan the day.
E B White



Go ahead-
 
Stretch your mind!

Reach for the heavens (and I hear you get the stars thrown in!)
Leap with all your heart in to the day and do not worry 
where you come down. 
The joy is in the leaping!



Run toward the dream even if you do not see it,
and I promise it will appear along the way. 


Today

Exercise!

 Exercise your right to love your life
Exercise your right to help someone else love their life
Exercise your right to embrace the world around you 

and make it smile
It seems to me that the world could use a hug
and hugging the world is the best exercise there is
and that's poetiquejustis