Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, November 18, 2011

Own the Clouds!


 
Clouds come floating into my life, 
no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.
 Rabindranath Tagore, 19th Century Poet and Author
I wish you sunny days of peace
I wish you bright mornings of promise
I wish you evening skies of rest
I wish you all of this and more
and I know, that even with these good wishes

Clouds might just come your way


You can start out with a sunny day
and before you know it,
a thoughtless word, 
an unkind act, 
or just the overwhelming pace of life 
and
the sun is gone

You felt it coming....
and your sun slipped behind the clouds


Now what?



I suppose you can just let the rain fall 
and slog along trying to avoid it all

That's what most people do

and that's OK..
for most people....
but you?

You have bigger plans for what the clouds may bring

It is your sky
so go!
own the clouds!
and that's poetiquejustis