Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, November 28, 2011

Take Your Medicine!


 I always want to know what's wrong with you, why you ain't smiling. 
That's just my character; I just love people and want to see people having a good time.  
Wyclef Jean



Since we are going on to the Season of Hope and Good Cheer


I did a little research on smiling 



My findings?
Smiling is the cheapest medicine on the market



Now, don't go emptying your medicine cabinet, 
but here are the benefits of smiling:
Smiling  reduces stress and anxiety for both you  
and 
(bonus!) the people who have to look at you

Smiling releases natural pain relievers in to your body


Smiling lifts your mood so it fights depression

Smiling lowers blood pressure

and it boosts your immune system

Warning:
Side effects:

 it makes you seem more in control and more attractive to others than the sour pusses around you

Smiling makes you look younger (natural face lift!)

Smiling, even when you are talking on the phone changes people's perception of what they hear and are more likely to receive it well.

and people give bigger tips to people who smile

So take your medicine!
Smile!
and that's poetiquejustis
...the reason for the hope within
1 Peter 3:15